Lightweight, longlasting with a reinforced steel cap toe.
– Steel cap toe for extra protection
– Longlasting polyurethane
– Extra wide fit
– Superior grip
– Excellent insulating properties
– Made in Belgium
Within New Zealand we use Post Haste couriers. For overseas delivery we use DHL.
Allow 2-4 days for New Zealand delivery and 3-11 days for overseas delivery, depending on freight method chosen.
– Clean regularly with water and suitable cleaning product
– Do not soak in detergent or other chemicals
– Clean every day during intensive use
– Rinse inside of boots regularly with clean water
– Allow boots to dry and breathe between use
Visit bekina-boots.com for further care instructions
Bekina Boots are a Belgium brand designed for long and intensive use outdoors. From boggy fields to milking sheds, these boots will go anywhere. They feature thermal-insulation, superior grip and are easy to clean. Take care of them, and they offer great resistance to manure, fats, oils and chemicals. Lightweight, comfortable and durable, Bekina Boots are the number one choice for long days outside.
On all NZ orders over $100
Free 30-day returns policy
Completely risk-free shopping